Help us build the future of school.
Join Our Team
At Abl, we value diversity of background and thought. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems, together.
- 2+ years working in sales, customer success or other customer-facing roles at an early stage software company, preferably enterprise SaaS
- A consultative seller, deeply connecting with customers rather than working from a standardized script
- The desire to work in an early-stage startup
- Organized and prompt; quickly follow-up on all new leads with minimal lag time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impact focused: You’re a strategic thinker able to tackle complex user problems, addressing fundamental user needs and delivering impact
- Project management: You’ve designed, coordinated, and shipped intuitive user experiences from conception to execution.
- Ability to think big and small: You’re comfortable envisioning versions of features many years in the future and working on a single feature’s first iteration
- Design depth: Experience designing data-heavy visualizations, recommendation UX and/or enterprise software is a big plus.
- B.S. degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Strong fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, and software engineering
- Familiarity with server-side frameworks like Ruby on Rails
- Experience building large scale distributed systems and networked services
- Familiarity with statistics, machine learning, constraint optimization problems, and/or linear programming a plus
- You should have a great feel for user experience and an eye for beautiful designs
- Bring a deep understanding of best practices in design, optimization, interaction, and usability
- Continual learning of emerging technologies/industry trends
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques