Help us build the future of school.
Join Our Team
At Abl, we value diversity of background and thought. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems, together.
- 10+ years working in sales, customer success or another customer-facing role at an early stage software company, preferably enterprise SaaS
- 5+ years working in K-12 education, especially interacting with school and district leaders
- Consultative seller, deeply connecting with customers rather than working from a standardized script
- Proven leadership ability with experience building a high-performing sales team
- Desire to work in a less structured sales environment and lay the foundations of the company’s first sales processes
- Help set the direction of our company and product
- Measurably improve student outcomes
- Improve the lives of teachers
- Help spread new, innovative school models
- Give schools greater visibility into how they use their time and resources, enabling them to better support their students and teachers.
- Manage the entire Product Management Lifecycle for the Unlocking Time project
- Translate underlying trends in education and incorporate them into our product
- Through testing and observation develop a great understanding of the challenges educators are faced with and use that to drive the product and experience we build
- Be a key contributor to the development of our product and be hands-on in the building process